CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Resist Psychic Death

so I was just looking at http://www.jenjmay.com/
a web page with the art work of this girl I used to talk to a lot while in high school and I was looking at her art, which had always moved me cause it''s awesome. And I felt nostalgia.
cause I remember liking creating shit.
Not being to burnt out to do anything.

I really want to grasp on to "life" back. take control of it, own it, do what I want with it. instead getting swept along with it like everyone else in this Prozac country.

I feel desperate. But apathetic at the same time. Because I don't see myself dropping out of school for the reasons mentioned before.

But if I could make my current situation better, it would be pleasing. cause currently I feel like the dude from Fight Club that fills his life with stuff to mask empy and not living.

0 comments: