CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Military Scum

Marine, good ol' boy David Mortari throws helpless puppy off a cliff

so I guess killing and raping people isn't enough to be brave strong manly men, now they gotta get off killing puppies.

gross.

This is just further evidence that the military trains people to be these torture machine sadists who LIKE IT. See Abu Grhaib, Argentina's disappeared, Pinochet's regime in Chile, Guantanamo Bay, and Nazi Gemrany for further evidence of this. See the Stanford experiment, of people following orders, hurting others because they are told to, thus free of responsibility. No one forces any of these guys to kill and torture. To an extent it's a fucking willing action, choice.

Killing dogs isn't in the Marine job description, they do it because they want to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 230 pounds on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 330 pounds on every site. But completely I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers are about 180 dollars on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Johnzlzi said...

Hello. And Bye.